True Motherhood Video

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I....

love ya tomorrow.... um, yeah, Okay(?).  But what I do love is the fact that my hubby is getting in on this family blogging thing.  That's one of the reasons I've decided to switch over to this blog as a posed to the None to the Glory Blog I had up and going.  Another reason was that no one could find me because the URL had nothing to do with MY blog.  Yes I am still a newbie at this and yes I am NOT perfect, but I will try and keep this blog updated better.  I'll say more about it tomorrow, well, not in 30minutes, since it IS 11:30, but after I get to meet with some wonderful ladies at a get together that our gals do at our church called Mocha Monday.  I've only gotten to go a couple of times but enjoy it greatly.  So..... happy birthday Emery Family Blog!!  Lets see what this year holds for you!

God Bless,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment