True Motherhood Video

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Steps

Hello All,

Yeah, I'm on a streak!  I've been wanting to post for a little while now, but like I said in my last post, my perfectionism/extremist self wanted to wait till the perfect time.  Well, no time is better than the present.  I have started trying my fist BABY step, while trying to bypass the extreme part of me that wants to lose ALL the weight and lose it NOW.  My first baby step is to write everything that I put into my mouth.  I'm not even concerned about measuring it out, I just want it written down so I can see later on why I'm not losing weight, or rather, why I'm putting it on.  These past three days were my first to start the step and they didn't go well.  Mainly because I wasn't prepared, physically or emotionally.  I talked myself into guilt if I didn't eat what others had brought to the functions I was attending.  I also should have taken my own snack, or made sure I ate only the fruit.  Then of course the roller coaster went on the descend and I started eating whatever because of my frustration with myself for eating way too much.  So, tomorrow I'll be starting yet again to try to write everything down.  Its soooo frustrating because when I started all this, I only gave myself a year to lose a large amount, and yet I see myself two months down the road, still stuck at the same spot.  Emotions suck, enough said!
   I'm going to try and post what I've eaten and see how that goes, hey may be I'll suprise even myself and I'll actually post it, ;-)

God Bless,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment