Yes people, that's right Candace Cameron Bure, THE Candace Cameron, who was on Full House and who's brother is Kirk Cameron, who starred on the movie Fireproof. She has written a book called Reshaping it All, its a book that focuses on reshaping you physically and spiritually. Right now she is doing a 65 day challenge, and they are planning on giving out prizes and you can even get a chance to talk to Candace through the site. They would like those of you who blog to post about your experiences and link it to their site so they can see how you are doing........ PS you don't have to own the book, though you could possibly win it during the challenge.
Here's an excerpt from the blog:
Just think about it for a minute: if you live well for five minutes of your life and make good choices within that time, then why do you doubt that you could carry that out? Failure is not a reason to give up--it's the reason you need to press on.
Some of you have asked, what can I do to get started? Here are five tips that I'm personally putting into practice each day:
- Formulate a plan deciding what you want to achieve and how you plan to get there, then pray asking God for guidance and strength.
- Be mindful of how much you eat and how much you move. Eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full.
- If you aren't sure exactly how to stop when you're full. Try taking smaller portions. And after you're done, decide if you're satisfied or physically hungry for more.
- Stop drinking calories and start drinking more water if you aren't already. 6-8 glasses is a good rule of thumb.
- Incorporate wholesome food into your diet, and eliminate junk.