True Motherhood Video

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My First Book Review: "If You Take a Mouse to School" by Elizabeth A. Emery

          First thing first is I, Paul, am transcribing this review to be put on the family blog.  Elizabeth asked me the other day if she could write a book review, and so I wanted to encourage her to do so.  She read me this story today, and I did ask a few questions to get her thinking.  Other then the questions, the words that will be in this review is mostly Elizabeth’s and I’m so very proud that she wants to do these kinds of things.

          We’ll start with the questions and her answers.

1)    Who are the main characters? The boy and a mouse.
2)    What did you like the most about the story?  The mouse building furniture for his house out of clay.
3)    Was it easy to read? Not exactly.  There were some easy parts and some hard pats to the words.
4)    What did this book help teach? This book helped teach contractions which are two words put together.

I really liked this book.  I would encourage my friends to read it.  This book was a lot of fun to read.  “If You Take a Mouse to School” by Laura Numeroff and illustrated by Felicia Bond is a part of a series of books.  We received this series from our Moppie two Christmas’ ago.  I read this book to my daddy on January 01, 2012.  I’m going to tell my pastor, Scot Wall of Magnolia Bible Church, about this book.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment