True Motherhood Video

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm back, well sorta...

Hello my dear readers and friends! It's been a tough go around this time as now our desktop has decided to die on us and phone usage over the last several months has been sparse.  BUT, I'm finally getting over my hesitancy of getting onto my hubbies laptop and finally going at it again, email, Facebook, and my blog.  I realized that by not being on and in the know just wasn't cutting it anymore.  Not to mention all the wisdom I'm imparting to my lovely following, ROFL.  Anyways, by not being on, it has actually been kinda depressing.  As a mom who is always at home, I have made it an issue to BE at home when I'm home and not having constant internet access has helped.  But on the same note, being at home has cut down on socializing opportunities.  That's where obviously the social networks come into play.  I will probably hit more on this issue as time goes by and I'm able to better able to vocalize my position and defend it.  Anyhoo, I just wanted to say a big HELLO to all of you who have very obviously missed me and I can't wait for the creative juices to start flowing again!


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment